A local law firm retained Lauth Investigations skilled private investigators to assist in a child endangerment case. The clients were the grandparents of two children that were living with their mother and her boyfriend. The objective of the investigation was to impeach the credibility of the mother because of suspicions of drug use and high traffic at the mother’s residence. Short-term human surveillance video documented extremely high traffic frequency at the apartment. In addition, surveillance uncovered that the mother and boyfriend had been leaving the children with neighbors and strangers who were unknown to the grandparents. Lauth’s private investigators also conducted a background check of the live-in boyfriend and discovered numerous disturbance reports, altercations with neighbors, and police incident reports of domestic violence witnessed by the children.
- This is how a corporate investigator can stop fraud, theft, and other problems in your company
- The Dark Side of Private Investigations: The Good, the Bad, the Violent
- Most Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse Shared By Private Investigator
- Top Corporate Investigation Issues: Knowing When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Background Checks on Employees Protect Your Business