A local law firm retained Lauth Investigations skilled private investigators to assist in a child endangerment case. The clients were the grandparents of two children that were living with their mother and her boyfriend. The objective of the investigation was to impeach the credibility of the mother because of suspicions of drug use and high traffic at the mother’s residence. Short-term human surveillance video documented extremely high traffic frequency at the apartment. In addition, surveillance uncovered that the mother and boyfriend had been leaving the children with neighbors and strangers who were unknown to the grandparents. Lauth’s private investigators also conducted a background check of the live-in boyfriend and discovered numerous disturbance reports, altercations with neighbors, and police incident reports of domestic violence witnessed by the children.
- Case Study | Valerie’s First Case
- California Senate bill requiring companies to implement violence prevention plans to take effect July 2024
- Safeguarding the Workplace: The Imperative for Leadership to Address Rising Workplace Violence
- Case Study | Dreaming of Las Vegas
- Logistical Labyrinth: Unraveling Repetitive Challenges in the Logistics Industry