A local law firm retained Lauth Investigations skilled private investigators to assist in a child endangerment case. The clients were the grandparents of two children that were living with their mother and her boyfriend. The objective of the investigation was to impeach the credibility of the mother because of suspicions of drug use and high traffic at the mother’s residence. Short-term human surveillance video documented extremely high traffic frequency at the apartment. In addition, surveillance uncovered that the mother and boyfriend had been leaving the children with neighbors and strangers who were unknown to the grandparents. Lauth’s private investigators also conducted a background check of the live-in boyfriend and discovered numerous disturbance reports, altercations with neighbors, and police incident reports of domestic violence witnessed by the children.
- Due Diligence in Corporate Mergers
- Fox News Ordered to Pay $1 Million in Penalties Following Workplace Culture Investigation
- A Corporate Culture Audit Can Be the Difference Between Success and Failure in Your Business
- FMLA Abuse Investigations: Hiring the Right Investigator
- How to Avoid Romance Scams in 2021