Lauth Investigations International was retained by the Fortune 500 Company Pepsi-Co Inc. to uncover suspicions of a driver who for several months was allegedly stocking too much inventory in his truck. For nearly two weeks, Lauth Investigations conducted vehicular surveillance of the subject using two vehicles to determine what days and times the increased inventory was being dropped. As a result, investigators obtained over one hour of video surveillance of the suspected employee meeting with a few locals unloading and transferring nearly 2 tons of Pepsi from an immobile standby and daily truck to a large Ryder semi-trailer. Later, three employees were prosecuted for theft and receiving stolen goods, including some of the locals that assisted the employees in transportation of the stolen property.
- This is how a corporate investigator can stop fraud, theft, and other problems in your company
- The Dark Side of Private Investigations: The Good, the Bad, the Violent
- Most Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse Shared By Private Investigator
- Top Corporate Investigation Issues: Knowing When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Background Checks on Employees Protect Your Business