Lauth Investigations International was retained by the Fortune 500 Company Pepsi-Co Inc. to uncover suspicions of a driver who for several months was allegedly stocking too much inventory in his truck. For nearly two weeks, Lauth Investigations conducted vehicular surveillance of the subject using two vehicles to determine what days and times the increased inventory was being dropped. As a result, investigators obtained over one hour of video surveillance of the suspected employee meeting with a few locals unloading and transferring nearly 2 tons of Pepsi from an immobile standby and daily truck to a large Ryder semi-trailer. Later, three employees were prosecuted for theft and receiving stolen goods, including some of the locals that assisted the employees in transportation of the stolen property.
- University Investigations: How Private Investigators Can Help
- COVID-19 Noncompliance Invites More Than Sanctions and Fees
- Working From Home Forces Review of Corporate Culture
- White House proposal may create independent corporate investigation opportunity
- Private Investigators & Corporate Lawsuit Investigations