Lauth Investigations International was retained by the Fortune 500 Company Pepsi-Co Inc. to uncover suspicions of a driver who for several months was allegedly stocking too much inventory in his truck. For nearly two weeks, Lauth Investigations conducted vehicular surveillance of the subject using two vehicles to determine what days and times the increased inventory was being dropped. As a result, investigators obtained over one hour of video surveillance of the suspected employee meeting with a few locals unloading and transferring nearly 2 tons of Pepsi from an immobile standby and daily truck to a large Ryder semi-trailer. Later, three employees were prosecuted for theft and receiving stolen goods, including some of the locals that assisted the employees in transportation of the stolen property.
- Damar Hamlin’s Contract Adjusted, Signals Possible Shift in Values for NFL
- Do You Need A Violence And Threat Assessment For Your Business, Clinic Or Hospital? Get Started Here
- Look At These White Collar Crime Examples So You Know How To Prevent Them Happening To Your Business
- How Professional Investigators Can Dramatically Reduce Violence And Threats In The Workplace
- What Is White Collar Crime And How Much Is It Costing YOUR Business?