Lauth Investigations International was retained by the Fortune 500 Company Pepsi-Co Inc. to uncover suspicions of a driver who for several months was allegedly stocking too much inventory in his truck. For nearly two weeks, Lauth Investigations conducted vehicular surveillance of the subject using two vehicles to determine what days and times the increased inventory was being dropped. As a result, investigators obtained over one hour of video surveillance of the suspected employee meeting with a few locals unloading and transferring nearly 2 tons of Pepsi from an immobile standby and daily truck to a large Ryder semi-trailer. Later, three employees were prosecuted for theft and receiving stolen goods, including some of the locals that assisted the employees in transportation of the stolen property.
- Renovating? Here’s Why You Should Hire a Private Investigator to Check Out the Candidates
- Rise in Insurance Investigations Will Create Need for Third Party Investigators
- Revealing The Realities Of White Collar Crime In Construction
- The Importance of Healthy Corporate Culture on Worksites
- Why You Need a Third-Party Investigator for Workers’ Compensation Investigations