A few years ago, a local insurance company asked their special investigations unit to locate a primary witness on an accident case. Their attempts included accessing several databases with the social security number and date of birth. Upon hiring Lauth Investigations International, private investigators found that the subject had been using the nickname “Little Man” and his true name was an alias. Investigators then traveled to the accident scene and interviewed several individuals that commonly loiter at the corner. Using the description of the primary witness using the nickname Little Man when questioning the individuals at the accident location, they provided Lauth investigators with an approximate location of the primary witness. Traveling to the location and physically knocking on several doors, a neighbor pointed investigators to a home determined to be the mother of the witness who was only 17 years-old. With the mother’s cooperation, a telephone statement was obtained by the teen.
- Damar Hamlin’s Contract Adjusted, Signals Possible Shift in Values for NFL
- Do You Need A Violence And Threat Assessment For Your Business, Clinic Or Hospital? Get Started Here
- Look At These White Collar Crime Examples So You Know How To Prevent Them Happening To Your Business
- How Professional Investigators Can Dramatically Reduce Violence And Threats In The Workplace
- What Is White Collar Crime And How Much Is It Costing YOUR Business?