An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- Unveiling the Hidden Gems: How Private Investigators Can Assist Attorneys in E-Discovery
- Workplace Investigations Can Reveal if Previous Personal Crimes Have Been Committed by Your Employees
- How to Leverage Great Leadership and Improve Workplace Culture From the Top
- Did You Know That Implementing Awesome Benefits Can Create a Better Workplace Culture?
- Revealing Employment Violations With Workplace Investigations: Here’s How it’s Done