An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- This is how a corporate investigator can stop fraud, theft, and other problems in your company
- The Dark Side of Private Investigations: The Good, the Bad, the Violent
- Most Common Signs of a Cheating Spouse Shared By Private Investigator
- Top Corporate Investigation Issues: Knowing When to Hire a Private Investigator
- Background Checks on Employees Protect Your Business