An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- University Investigations: How Private Investigators Can Help
- COVID-19 Noncompliance Invites More Than Sanctions and Fees
- Working From Home Forces Review of Corporate Culture
- White House proposal may create independent corporate investigation opportunity
- Private Investigators & Corporate Lawsuit Investigations