An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- Reducing Internal Theft with Comprehensive Background Checks
- Start Here for Your Heir, Estate, Beneficiary, or Probate Search
- How To Deal With Maligning Or Toxic Managers In Your Company
- What Happens When One Conducts A Corporate Culture Audit
- How To Find Platforms And Analytics For Assisting With Organizational Culture Surveys