An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- Renovating? Here’s Why You Should Hire a Private Investigator to Check Out the Candidates
- Rise in Insurance Investigations Will Create Need for Third Party Investigators
- Revealing The Realities Of White Collar Crime In Construction
- The Importance of Healthy Corporate Culture on Worksites
- Why You Need a Third-Party Investigator for Workers’ Compensation Investigations