An A+ rated property and casualty insurance company retained Lauth Investigations International to determine the assets of an individual suspected in the deaths of two of their claimants. An intensive investigation uncovered the individual had owned two businesses and had held substantial liquid assets. The individual had also owned several properties and had just inherited several more properties and received cash from a relative. In compliance with the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Lauth private investigators obtained all information through public record sources.
- Due Diligence in Corporate Mergers
- Fox News Ordered to Pay $1 Million in Penalties Following Workplace Culture Investigation
- A Corporate Culture Audit Can Be the Difference Between Success and Failure in Your Business
- FMLA Abuse Investigations: Hiring the Right Investigator
- How to Avoid Romance Scams in 2021