Yolanda spent 22 years as a business owner in the financial sector assisting both public and privately held companies with their venture capital raises. She left the industry in 2016 and spent the next couple of years working for a local non-profit organization where she found her true passion: helping others. She thoroughly enjoys her work with Lauth Investigations and believes that operating with honesty and integrity is of utmost importance.
- Safeguarding the Workplace: The Imperative for Leadership to Address Rising Workplace Violence
- Case Study | Dreaming of Las Vegas
- Logistical Labyrinth: Unraveling Repetitive Challenges in the Logistics Industry
- Navigating the Fallout: Why Businesses Need HR Consulting After Employee Incidents
- The Unlikely Ally: Private Investigators in HR Consulting