Kimberly has over 25 years of experience in cultivating relationships via direct sales and marketing. She has experience in a plethora of industries that include Sales, Travel, Hospitality, Marketing, and Automotive. She has completed college coursework in Communications and operated and consulted with small and large businesses. Kimberly has a passion for problem solving and helping others. Her personal motto is to simply treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Unveiling the Hidden Gems: How Private Investigators Can Assist Attorneys in E-Discovery
- Workplace Investigations Can Reveal if Previous Personal Crimes Have Been Committed by Your Employees
- How to Leverage Great Leadership and Improve Workplace Culture From the Top
- Did You Know That Implementing Awesome Benefits Can Create a Better Workplace Culture?
- Revealing Employment Violations With Workplace Investigations: Here’s How it’s Done