Lyzzette Avila is the Office Manager for Lauth Investigations International. After getting her degree at Florida Technical University, she began a long career, working with people from all over the world. Her career has spanned working with a Marina, Real Estate, and Probate Courts, as she was able to translate her skillset across several industries. Lyzzette now finds herself assisting those at Lauth. She is passionate about classic cars with her brother, traveling, restoring and selling them. Her favorite that they have found is the 1957 White Impala.
- Workplace Investigations Can Reveal if Previous Personal Crimes Have Been Committed by Your Employees
- How to Leverage Great Leadership and Improve Workplace Culture From the Top
- Did You Know That Implementing Awesome Benefits Can Create a Better Workplace Culture?
- Revealing Employment Violations With Workplace Investigations: Here’s How it’s Done
- How Fun in the Workplace Can Change Corporate Culture for the Better