D.J. graduated from the University of South Carolina with a Master’s in Library and Information Science. She is a U.S. Navy Intelligence veteran who loves true crime podcasts, traveling with her family, and trying new foods. Her love for research, problem solving, and helping others led her to Lauth Investigations as an Intelligence Investigator.
- Workplace Investigations Can Reveal if Previous Personal Crimes Have Been Committed by Your Employees
- How to Leverage Great Leadership and Improve Workplace Culture From the Top
- Did You Know That Implementing Awesome Benefits Can Create a Better Workplace Culture?
- Revealing Employment Violations With Workplace Investigations: Here’s How it’s Done
- How Fun in the Workplace Can Change Corporate Culture for the Better