It is my pleasure to provide a recommendation for the Indiana based Lauth Investigations International. As founder of the Nation’s Missing Children Organization, Inc., in 1994 and the National Center for Missing Adults in 2000, I served as CEO for nearly 17 years. During that time the agency utilized the services of Lauth Investigations as an adviser on missing person cases and also referred hundreds of families of missing persons who requested investigative services. The feedback from families of missing persons who retained services or received pro bono services from Lauth Investigations was always consistently positive. The staff at Lauth Investigations always treated our clients with utmost compassion, professionalism and respect. Lauth Investigations also worked cooperatively and professionally with law enforcement agencies throughout the country on behalf of our clients who also provided very positive feedback. In addition, as former CEO and media liaison for National Center for Missing Adults, Lauth Investigations owner, Thomas Lauth, and I frequently worked with national news media and helped generate extensive news coverage for the families of missing persons we represented throughout the nation. After working nearly two decades with Lauth Investigations, I highly recommend utilizing their services!
- Adidas launches investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against Kanye West
- Fraud & Corporate Crime: How To immediately Protect Your Organization Today
- How Evil Deceptive Actions By Another Company Or Persons Can Ruin Your Business Reputation
- How to Protect Your Business Against Small Business Fraud, Embezzlement, and Workplace Theft
- How to Respectfully Conduct a Sexual Harassment Investigation in Your Workplace