It is my pleasure to provide a recommendation for the Indiana based Lauth Investigations International. As founder of the Nation’s Missing Children Organization, Inc., in 1994 and the National Center for Missing Adults in 2000, I served as CEO for nearly 17 years. During that time the agency utilized the services of Lauth Investigations as an adviser on missing person cases and also referred hundreds of families of missing persons who requested investigative services. The feedback from families of missing persons who retained services or received pro bono services from Lauth Investigations was always consistently positive. The staff at Lauth Investigations always treated our clients with utmost compassion, professionalism and respect. Lauth Investigations also worked cooperatively and professionally with law enforcement agencies throughout the country on behalf of our clients who also provided very positive feedback. In addition, as former CEO and media liaison for National Center for Missing Adults, Lauth Investigations owner, Thomas Lauth, and I frequently worked with national news media and helped generate extensive news coverage for the families of missing persons we represented throughout the nation. After working nearly two decades with Lauth Investigations, I highly recommend utilizing their services!
- Unveiling the Hidden Gems: How Private Investigators Can Assist Attorneys in E-Discovery
- Workplace Investigations Can Reveal if Previous Personal Crimes Have Been Committed by Your Employees
- How to Leverage Great Leadership and Improve Workplace Culture From the Top
- Did You Know That Implementing Awesome Benefits Can Create a Better Workplace Culture?
- Revealing Employment Violations With Workplace Investigations: Here’s How it’s Done